What I am leaving behind with the past year 2010:
- People who proclaimed to be friends, but instead were hurtful spiteful people.
- Giving my power up to those who do not want to see me excel.
- Wasting time dwelling on the 'what could have beens'.
- Sinking in to sadness (this is an ongoing work-in-process.)
- Being a procrastinator.
- Farmville on FaceBook
- Working out more, and eating right. (No, I really mean it this time.)
- Doing things which make me HAPPY.
- Picking up my schoolwork and finishing my journalism degree.
- Getting a full-time job to not only support myself, but give me a sense of self-worth.
- Taking people up on help when I need it, as well as when they offer it.
People come in to your life for a season, a reason, or a lifetime. Yes when the friendship runs its course, most of the time it hurts. Sometimes it is not clear why it ended or what was the final cause for it to end. And yet on a rare occasion, when the relationship ends, sometimes you don't feel any sadness, but relief or no second thoughts about it. When the relationship ends...don't be sad and try not to be angry. Because if you think about it....you will realize the lesson you learned from this relationship. Sometimes you may think that the relationship has run its course...only to have that person resurface in your life, and to realize that the bond with this person is stronger than ever. THOSE are your true friends, your gift from God and the ones who will not judge you, but be there beside you to laugh, cry, and advise you in your life. To all my friends and family...by blood or choice...I wish you all a very happy New Year!