Girly Graphics

Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday-palooza 2011-A Pirate's Life's for Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Click here to get more Pirate Greetings from MasterGreetings.com
Get More Pirate Greetings



So it is written, so it shall be done! I have decided to throw myself a birthday party! That's right! Me. Throwing myself a birthday party. Granted my birthday isn't until June....but it is a big one, as far as I'm concerned. I'll be turning the BIG 3-5!Now for those of you who do not know me....you have no idea what it was like for me to face the big 3-0. I was a monster, not wanting to even acknowledge that I was turning 30. It is now 5 years later, and I am ready to celebrate my birthday. And aside from wanting to party the night away with my friends whom I adore...but what also is awesome is that the 4th installment of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be released in June of 2011. Not to mention that Johnny Depp's birthday is on June 9th...and he is a fellow gemini.

Being that I have been a pirate freak since I was a small child....my favorite ride in Disney World is Pirates of the Caribbean, and I am a POTC junky....I've decided to throw myself a theme birthday party. And you've guessed it...it will be Pirates of the Caribbean themed! However I am not exactly sure how to go about this without making it seem too childish. What should I serve, how carried away should I go with the decor? Shall I have people dress as though they're pirates or just leave it casual themed? Any ideas and suggestions will very gladly be welcome.


Birthday | Forward this Picture

8 comments:

  1. I think a Pirate birthday will be awesome. :) I'll have to give it some thought decoration wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I knew I can count on you. Wanna come to NY to celebrate my b-day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could! We're going to celebrate both our b-days in July, though, right? :) (They say comic con tix will be on sale by the end of the month, then I just need to start looking for hotel!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes....we are on for Comic-Con as long as tix are deff available. If for whatever reason we are done out of Comic-Con....wanna come out here for my b-day? There is going to be a Cap'n ack Sparrow surprise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you write Johnny Depp a letter asking him to help you come stage a mutiny? (Did you see when he went dressed as Cap'n Jack to the elementary school in England?)

    If we don't do comic-con I will try to come see you for your b-day. It depends on $$$ since I have Idaho in July as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! We'll be together one way or another. I was thinking of sending Johnny a letter. But have no idea where to send it to. Any idea? I was thinking of getting an impersonator if not too much $$$.

    But if I could score a true Johnny appearence, that'd be even sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok if you get Johnny.. I better be invited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well....it won't be the *real* Johnny....but a very close resembalance. And you're invited either way!!!

    ReplyDelete