Girly Graphics

Monday, January 3, 2011

My favorites of 2010!

I always profess to have soooo many favorites. Favorites of books, favorites of songs....favorites of movies. So then I thought maybe I should narrow it down to my favorites of the past year, 2010. I'll try and keep each category to 5 items. :o)

Favorite song:
  1. 'I Pray For You' by Jaron and the Long Road to Love
  2. 'Imma Be' Black Eyed Peas
  3. 'Raise Your Glass' P!nk
  4. 'Hey Soul Sister' Train
  5. 'Secrets' OneRepublic
Favorite movie:
  1. Iron Man 2
  2. Burlesque
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (pt. 1)
  4. Ondine
  5. The Sorcerers Apprentice
Favorite book:

  1. The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
  2. Hit Hard by Joey Kramer
  3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austin and Seth Grahame-Smith
  4. -
  5. -
Favorite moment:
  1. Starting my very own paranormal investigative group
  2. Deciding to go to school for journalism
  3. Making a 3-tier fondant cake for the first time
  4. Standing up for my beliefs and myself without backing down
  5. Leaving a toxic relationship/situation and not second-guessing my reasons why or looking back
Favorite TV shows:
  1. N.C.I.S.
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Vampire Diaries
  4. TrueBlood
  5. Grey's Antonmy

2 comments:

  1. Imma be, Imma be...stuck in my head again! thanks!!:)

    I will have to catch Burlesque on on DVD as it is out of the theaters around here. But I will catch it, have no fear. :)

    I like your 5 fave moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...thanks. I like my top 5 moments too. Especially that I made a 3-tiered cake for New Years Eve and it did *not* slide!

    I can't wait for Burlesque to come out on dvd!

    ReplyDelete