Girly Graphics

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Two-fer-Tuesday {pt. 2} Chubby-butt-check-in 11/23/10




     I do *not* feel sparkley. No, not at all. But I am a girl who likes glitter, so I am sticking with the Two-fer-Tuesday sparkle font right now. This way it make each Two-fer-Tuesday post special and stand out. Oh the joy of that.
     So right now I am being Princess Pissy Pants because I weighed in on W.W. this morning, as per the weekly routine. Being that I have been feeling like crap, have survived since Friday night on salltines, soup, and tea. I figured I'd have lost a nice aount of weight to have made my suffering worth it. But nooooooooooooooooo. When I weighed myself this morning I was ready to fling the scale out the window.

Today's chubby-ass-check-in on November 23rd, 2011 I weighed 151 pounds.
How do I feel about it? I am NOT happy.
What will I do about it? I will start logging getting more exercise, as long as my health is up to it. As I swore last week, to do the Wii fit, but had no batteries. I have gone out and bought batteries, so now I am able to keep my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment