Girly Graphics

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to blogging

     So here it is. I find myself back on my old 'home', blogger. Why? Who the heck is really going to read this? Isn't that what FB is for? To keep up with the daily lives of your friends? Well.....I'm back here because my dearest treasure, my best friend in the whole wide world, Michelle posed the simple question: 'when are you going to start blogging again?'
      Damn, although I remembered my old blog title, I had no way to remember what my sign-on and password was, and Google wasn't much help with hooking me up with that information. So I had to think up a brand new, and witty blog site title, and go through the painful decisions of what background I wanted for it...and the dreaded profile picture. And if anyone knows me...yes it is painful for me to make a decision, as I always have a hard time picking something. But yet, here I am. Back on blogger. And with the witty blog title Brown-Eyed Girl's Glance at the World. And ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how clever am I with the title...because uh...yeah I've got brown eyes.
     And I have to give props to Michelle. <3 Love you <3, sista from another mista....because it feels good to be back blogging. The words seem to just flow. Maybe this will be a form of therapy for me too. And hopefully....you will be entertained....readers out there *cricket....cricket....cricket* is anyone out there? Because sometimes I can be funny. Yeah, I said it. But alas, I have to go and watch some old-time classic horror movies...because you know it's my favorite month of the year.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love the new blog, my sista! You have a great voice and it should be shared with people.

    And you are definitely funny...say it loudly! And insightful, witty, compassionate. You are a jewel. <3 <3

    Welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's good to be back! As you can see as I just posted a new entry. Yours is all which you said about me....I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete