Girly Graphics

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dear Santa...I want shoes for Christmas

 Dear Santa.....
There isn't much that I want or need out of life these days. My health is pretty good, and I have a roof over my head. Thankfully I work, and have steady income. I live with my mom and aunt whom I adore, and take care of. My pets are happy too. Honestly, this is all I could ask for out of life. Good friends, good health, and a family who I am blessed to have. I strive to be a good person, helping people in need, and taking care of my family. I don't require much...other than sleep...and a date with Colin Farrell. But is that so much to ask for???
     However, there is one vice which I have. And one weakness that I can't resist, and that is SHOES. So please Santa....please if you're going to bring me anything this year...let it be luxurious, frivolous shoes which I really can't afford to buy for myself. Shoes that will look killer on my tootsies, and that will make men wish I was on their arm as I strut around in them.

or or or
and then there's always..................................................................................................................................
 and and  Manolo Blahnik Godichefac and Manolo Blahnik Luggina but lets not forget about Manolo Blahnik Prejudica or Christian Louboutin Splash Fur

Santa...if you gift me with these shoes, I will love and cherish them for the rest of my days. They may not be practical for my lifestyle...but I will put htem to good use. Thank you Santa.....I know you won't let me down.

Oh, and a date with Colin Farrell would be a nice gift too.....because I would wear a pair of the shoes you give me for Christmas on my date!

My love,

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment